The City of Lakeway relies on volunteers to help make a difference in the community and help reduce taxes. Whether you have one hour of time to donate or one year, are interested volunteering at an event, restoring community park, or assisting staff with special projects, there is a fun project that’s right for you.
If you would like to volunteer, please look over the lists below for areas of the city in which you may have an interest in volunteering.
City of Lakeway Volunteer Opportunities
• Reception Desk
• Breakfast with Santa (Youth Groups - LTMS, HBMS, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, etc.)
Contact: Shirley Fisk 261-1010
City Hall Reception Volunteers
Contact: Dorothy Chidsey 261-4468
• Community Service Programs
Contact: Doris Cline 314-7560
• Community Based Programs
Contact: Eric Barto 314-7519
Volunteer Commissions and Committees
• Arts & Beautification Committee
• Board of Adjustment • Board of Ethics
• Building Commission
• Deer Management Committee
• Heritage Commission
• Parks & Recreation Committee
• Personnel / Administrative Advisory
• Zoning and Planning Commission
For more information about any of the above referenced City's Boards and Commissions, please call the City Secretary at (512) 314-7506. To volunteer your service, kindly complete the Volunteer Information Sheet and return it along with your bio/resume to the City Secretary's office.